[members at lugog] Google wave

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Jan 19 02:22:30 UTC 2010

Dan Dart <dandart at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Reply-To on this list hinders that
>
> I'm finding it very useful. It lets me send mail back to the list
> without redoing the To: box, and have it back in the right thread
> again.

If you need Reply-To set to be able to post to an email list easily,
then your email software is not mailing-list-friendly.  In other
words, it doesn't support the 11-year-old List-Post feature of this
and most other email lists.

If you'd like to upgrade, one list of some software that does is
http://mjr.towers.org.uk/comp/list-mua.html

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  Webmaster and LMS developer at     | software