[members at lugog] Monday 29 - away

stoker stoker at headweb.co.uk
Sun Mar 28 08:21:29 UTC 2010

I was planning to attend and I'm very keen to try and get there each
month, which is why I was asking about the varying dates of the
meetings, but this month has been skuppered for me because I'm in a
protracted legal battle with 3 other parties, all hostile, and I've been
back and forth to Suffolk where the problems are for the last couple of
years trying to get some sense out of it all......

So I'm back there now, waiting for council meetings, dealing with health
and safety stuff, tricky landlords, and an errant sports club who cant
see some very obvious woods for the trees.

I don't plan on missing the next meeting, and I'm looking forward to
meeting up with the group.

The other item I'll mention here is I'm now renting a unit at Northover
buildings, (Bridies Yard) and I'm moving my IT side of things down
there, and so far so good.

You are all welcome to visit and I'm there more than not, despite the
issues in Suffolk which I deal with by remote control as much as I can.
Just can't do that this time.

I'm not entirely in control of the schedule all the time, that's
all......

Any way regards to you all and I plan on being back in town later on
this week, and perhaps it would be nice to get to meet up with some of
you then.

regards

RS

Unit D2