[members at lugog] certification syllabi; boook reviewer

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Wed May 26 22:05:34 UTC 2010

Two questions :

a) anyone in the group feel competent and willing to review books on Linux?

b) as I'm definitely never gonna teach Linux no more, anyone in the group
want my collection of certification [LPI; CompTIA; Linux Certification;
etc.; etc.] notes and cribs on essential things to know about Linux ?
(Very useful for rustling up quick course outlines, revising one's own
knowlege of what's essential to know about the guts of Linux, etc.)

P.S. My whole Linux/programming book library is going up for sale on e-bay
soon, so anyone needing anything (particularly for hysterical raisins)
better make their needs known sooner rather than later.

Also, anyone got an address for a reliable computing museum where I can
dump my collection of Debian (and other distro) disks ?
--
Martin Wheeler - G5FM   +44 1458 83-1103 - Glastonbury - BA6 9PH - England
mwheeler at startext.co.uk   http://martinwheeler.net/   http://avalonit.net/