[members at lugog] certification syllabi; boook reviewer

stoker at headweb.co.uk stoker at headweb.co.uk
Fri May 28 07:35:25 UTC 2010

I'm interested if still available....

I already have a large libary, from early to late linux.

still collecting and i teach linux........old distros are welcome
too....already have many..

emails best, but I'm at
the unit today in the afternoon,

Thats D2 Bridies yard. 01458835977

Saying that, if anyone else here wants to drop by tomorrow, thats cool
too.

On Wed, 26 May 2010 23:05:23 +0100 (BST), Martin Wheeler
<mwheeler at startext.co.uk> wrote:
> Two questions :
>
> a) anyone in the group feel competent and willing to review books on
Linux?