[members at lugog] APC 44U 19" Open Comms rack seeks new home!

John Housden john.housden at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 14:24:44 UTC 2011

I am moving house and need to find a home for an APC comms rack as
unfortunately I don't have room to use it in my new house.

This rack is brand new and still boxed. It was delivered with 4 x left
hand uprights instead of 2 x left and 2 x right uprights. However, the
sides are identical apart from the 'U' numbering. The rack is heavy at
46KG boxed but it will fit in a hatchback for transport (a second rack
was taken away in an Audi A3).

Open to offers.

Thanks in advance,

best regards,