[members at lugog] Iceweasel vs Firefox

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 20:32:34 UTC 2011

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011, Alan Levett wrote:

> Recently, Youtube references will not play because the latest Shockwave Flash
> is not present.
> A similar situation arises with a Film site which refuses because the browser
> is not M$ or Firefox
> Any ideas to resolve this would be welcome.

Alan _

I *think* I had this same problem last night -- in my case, sorted by
RIGHT-clicking on Youtube graphic, then choosing "play on youtube" choice
given in menu.

HTH.
--
Martin Wheeler - G5FM   +44 1458 83-1103 - Glastonbury - BA6 9PH - England
mwheeler at startext.co.uk   http://martinwheeler.net/   http://avalonit.net/