[members at lugog] www.SPAMMERcircle

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue May 10 12:24:32 UTC 2011

> I'd just like to publicise a project a couple of us EdLuggers have
> been working on, which may be of interest to you Linux server hackers
> out there;

I'll go ban this dratted spammer.  Please don't visit their site.

This looks like a discussion-starter, but I've seen questions asked on
several lists and they're ignored, while the spamming just rumbles on.
Ironically, their own site bans "Excessive cross-posting (this is
considered spam)" so why they are cross-posting, I don't know.

The domain is registered to a anonymising privacy service and the
website displays none of the usual legally-required business details.
The contribution terms are unclear (so I suspect your content will
appear unattributed in a book if the site takes off) and it doesn't
look like you can download the source code or your data.  Finally,
users with impaired eyesight are not allowed to register.

Cross,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work through http://www.software.coop/