[members at lugog] Hi

Ian Dickinson i.j.dickinson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 17:26:18 UTC 2011

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Dan Dart <dandart at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Currently pondering which distro to switch to in place of Ubuntu, because of Unity
> that old chestnut, eh?
I don't think Unity has been around long enough to be an old chestnut
:)  Fwiw, I've been completely happy with Ubuntu until now: it gets
out of my way and stays there! Sadly, the same cannot be said for
Unity.

> Arch is awesome. Huzzah!
[I shall probably regret this]  Go on then: what are the concrete
reasons that Arch is awesome? With evidence. Bonus points for graphs
and detailed statistical hypothesis testing :)

Ian