[members at lugog] Hi

GARY SEVIOUR gseviour at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 4 23:44:02 UTC 2011

Hi Clouds,
We've all been there, no need to feel bad at all. I would suspect the installer/live CD did not select the correct driver for your graphics card (you would need to check to see if there is a driver available for it).

I like the idea of an install clinic. BTW im having trouble getting anti-aliased fonts in my xterm and Jedit (even though firefox and libreoffice is fine).