[members at lugog] Hi

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Mon Nov 21 22:10:56 UTC 2011

Nice to see Ian, Phil and Douglas tonight...

Question for us to ponder appears to be... do we want to be a Linux Group,
or a Technology Group?

The other three who were there will no doubt elaborate on the discussion,
but there is a fundamental question to be answered which is whether the
thing that links those on the list is Linux (whatever that means) or an
interest in technology, and using technology to move forward, which
(obviously) involves Linux, on servers, desktops and embedded devices, but
also involves many more things.

And if we're not a "Linux Group" anymore, what "snappy title" can we come
up with that will attract people to events?