[members at lugog] Free software: great power

Dave Phelan dave.phelan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 11:31:30 UTC 2013

Interesting idea.
It prodded me into uploading some of my GPS traces to openstreetmap, which
I've been failing to do for a year or so...

Dave

--
 Dave Phelan CCIE#3590   skype:davephelan   GSM: 07990561784
 dave.phelan at gmail.com    @daveph      http://www.davephelan.org

 "The best wifi is just that: free wifi throughout, no codes, no charges."
                      - William Gibson, http://tinyurl.com/2u4873