[members at lugog] Free software: great power

Administrator administrator at startext.co.uk
Thu Jun 20 23:13:26 UTC 2013

On 20/06/13 19:48, Sean Miller wrote:

> Are we a "User Group" or a "Pressure Group"?
>
> LUGOG was set up to be a user group... there was no requirement for
> members to be evangelists or anything...

Hear, hear !
Well said, Sean.

Any attempt to 'take over' this */USER/* group for base socio-political
purposes will inevitably generate extremely irate comment from me.

[P.S.  What have I done over the past six months to further the use of
free software ?
I have bloody well _used it_ -- every day.  To the exclusion of any
other OS.  How many FLOSS advocates can truthfully say as much ?]
--
Martin Wheeler G5FM   -   01458 831103 - Glastonbury - BA6 9PH - England
mwheeler @ startext.co.uk                    http://martinwheeler.co.uk/