[members at lugog] Free software: great power

Dave Phelan dave.phelan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:32:45 UTC 2013

Phil,

Wow, touchy.

At the very least, you generated more traffic on this list that we've seen
in months...

Dave

--
 Dave Phelan CCIE#3590   skype:davephelan   GSM: 07990561784
 dave.phelan at gmail.com    @daveph      http://www.davephelan.org

 "The best wifi is just that: free wifi throughout, no codes, no charges."
                      - William Gibson, http://tinyurl.com/2u4873