[members at lugog] GLUG meeting

clouds cloudsurfer at roy2639.orangehome.co.uk
Wed Oct 22 20:49:25 UTC 2014

Hi Sean,
My wife and I are friends with a couple that run a cafe on the Mendips.
It's a good space (gigs are held there) and friendly.
They also have Wi-fi and the ability to put stuff onto a screen via
computer or smartphone - but I'm not sure if this will run Linux.
It would have to be a daytime meeting, that's the only thing, possibly a
Sunday?
You may know it, it's the Rock Cake Cafe, at Masbury, on the Old Frome
Road, a mile or so outside Wells, part of the Rocky Mountain Nursery but
separately managed.
When you get to thinking about meetings (in the new year?) maybe you
could consider this?

Regards, Roy