[members at lugog] Wellington

Tony Sumner tony at whittycat.me.uk
Tue May 19 18:02:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have just joined the list -- or rather rejoined since I was a member a
few years ago. I run Debian stable.
I live in Wellington and I no longer drive so it will not be possible
for me to attend meetings but I look
forward to reading lively discussions on the list.

Last week there was a meeting of five Linux users in Wellington and we
agreed that it would be a good
idea to find out if there are others here who would like to meet
occasionally to share experiences.so I would be delighted to hear from
any member of this list who lives here or near here.

Tony Sumner