[members at lugog] I'm back

Stephen Stevie Steve steve.ica at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 23:42:59 UTC 2016

Hello again,

Good to see Sean and Martin still being first responders. :)

I left education a while back after getting seriously ill and moved to
Wells. I lost contact with the group but was a small part of the early
Lugog when it was at the school I then taught at.

As to gnu/linux myself I still monitor and test developments especially
in the audio production areas of gnu/linux just because I am interested
and like to test things.

Most stable configured audio distros I like are debian "apt-get" based
and ports directly from the debian - xubuntu project.

I'm still an "armchair revolutionary" and believer in the whole gnu
ideology although still find it difficult to fully migrate in everything
I do in the multifaceted world of end user technology - still waiting on
that particular revolution.

Anyway if you are thinking of re-inventing lugog I for one am interested
and would get involved.

Respect,
Steve