[members at lugog] I'm back

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Fri Mar 18 07:41:14 UTC 2016

Rik isn't at Tor Leisure... hasn't been for about 3 years now.

It's now run by Fusion Lifestyle, the same people as run Strode, Wells
Leisure Centre, the Leisure facility at St Dunstans etc.

But I'm sure we can find somewhere to meet if push comes to shove.
Initially, it could just be a pub -- they all now have WiFi (well, except
the Beckets)....

In terms of travelling to places, if we held it in Glastonbury would
possibly be an idea to go for a weekend lunchtime as there are buses to and
fro during the day.  I recall that when I lived in Shepton the last bus
back was about 6.10pm - no use whatsoever for an evening meeting (!)

Sean