[members at lugog] I'm back

douglas douglasthepotter at phonecoop.coop
Fri Mar 18 18:16:48 UTC 2016

Hello All,

What a surprise, all this communicating!

Years on and I still think of myself as a 'newbie' however I have had my
wife's desktop running LinuxMint for a number of years, a large (and
remarkable heavy) ex Siemen's tower that was running Windoz running a
medical scanner, also now runs Mint solely. This email is coming from a
Mac, (don't ask!) the corporate bit I hate nearly as much as I do Bill
Gates lot, but there is linux buried somewhere. Best of all is the
Raspberry Pi I have reading my 15 PV inverters and sending the info to
Australia! Though I did do the research on that project, I did need a
coding friend to put it together. The only time I touch Windoz is to
read my data logger for kiln firings. I am now trying to get my aging
head around Open TX.

If you get a meeting together, I would enjoy meeting you all again.

best wishes,

Douglas