[Gllug] dead people support microspot

Formi rcarrera at formi.org.uk
Mon Aug 27 13:57:52 UTC 2001

 This is in today's Mirror, Kelly's I

 Is there no end to the depths that Bill Gates will sink to save his
company?

 The latest is a spooky tale of a grassroots campaign organised my m$ to
encourage the attorney generals of 18 states not to break the company up.

  Two of the "support letters" turned out to be from dead people after the
attorneys clocked that the letters were identical and looked into the
matter.

 Clearly Bill Gates is a more talented man than we gave him credit for,
but raising the dead is surely beyond his capabilities.

 Let's hope he never decides to became a politician ..........

--
 God doesn't exist, if he ever had, he'd have had committed suicide.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk