[Gllug] Email client for X

Simon Bunker sibunks at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 4 12:20:44 UTC 2001

> mike wrote:
>
> > evolution
> > On 03 Aug 2001 12:38:01 +0100, Andy Smith wrote:
> > > On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 10:32:49AM +0100, Lee Blackwell wrote:

Ironically this is an almost _exact_ copy of Microsoft's Outlook program -
well in appearance and looks at least. Won't this sort of thing get them in
trouble? And why can't they think up an original interface (same with
KOffice too I guess).

Then again Outlook isn't bad.

Simon
http://www.rendermania.com/