[Gllug] [OT hardware query - Sun mouse adapters]

jane taylor jane at moonrose.dem-nospam-on.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 08:43:29 UTC 2001

Sorry for being OT here... but I know a lot of you have Suns at work
etc.

Could anyone tell me please if it's possible to get an adapter from a
'normal' logitech-type PS/2 or USB mouse to Sun pin configuration for
a sensible cost?
We have several 'standard' three button Sun mice which are causing RSI
for some users as they're too big for tiny hands! And we need all
three buttons' functionality. I've tried phoning a Sun reseller only
to get quoted an astonishing £120+!!!

Thanks...

jane

--
jane

Mark Twain

Please remove nospam from replies, thanks!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk