[Gllug] [OT hardware query - Sun mouse adapters]

Gabriel Rocha grocha at neutraldomain.org
Fri Aug 3 09:01:24 UTC 2001

,----[ On Fri, Aug 03, at 08:43AM, jane taylor wrote: ]--------------
| Could anyone tell me please if it's possible to get an adapter from a
| 'normal' logitech-type PS/2 or USB mouse to Sun pin configuration for
| a sensible cost?

You dont need to use the dinky Sun mice, you can get the new type 6
keyboards and the mice are regular sized. I dont know of a sun->ps2
adapter, but the type 6 are regular sized, instead of dinky sized...hope
this helps. Type 6 mice + keyboard sets come standard with the newer
ultras. --Gabe

--
"It's not brave, if you're not scared."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk