[Gllug] Mailbox rule

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Fri Aug 31 00:05:29 UTC 2001

On 31 Aug 2001 00:57:10 +0100, Rob Andrews wrote:

> By the sound of things, you talked to James. He's good.
> I used to work with him, once upon a blue moon.

Indeed I did (James Samuel). I'm told he once worked for SuSE or
something - anyway this chap single handedly convinced me to go with
mailbox for ADSL simply by *knowing* what he's doing.

It's a warm fuzzy feeling to know that there are clueful people at ISP
company X and you're thinking of service from them. I'll post a followup
later when I have got their USB service to let others know what it is
like - and I also plan to post to the adslguide site also.

--jcm

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk