[Gllug] Matrox G450, SUSE Linux 7.2 and X

Simon Stewart sms at digital-science.net
Wed Aug 22 15:13:13 UTC 2001

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 08:44:29PM +0100, Mick Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi,
> Can anyone help with the getting the above to run?
> Apparently there is a problem with the G450 - it won't work with the
> frambuffer.

Had a dual head G450 running with X and the framebuffer with no grief
a while ago, so not quite sure where your problem is, but have you
tried passing lilo the "vga=ask" parameter? And selecting a text based
res?

HTH.

Cheers,

Simon

--
"I like to fill my tub up with water, then turn the shower on and act
like I'm in a submarine that's been hit ..."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk