[Gllug] [OT hardware query - Sun mouse adapters]

Postill, Robert Robert.Postill at ftknowledge.com
Fri Aug 3 10:07:56 UTC 2001

Gabe,
I tried this with some recent purchases and ended up getting a Belkin
adapter box for the keyboard, mouse and monitor for about ?100.  The problem
with that unit was graphics as you'd often get flicker and to do a Stop+A
sequence was impossible for me.  So in short I couldn't find one when I
wanted one either I'm afraid.
Robert.