[Gllug] [OT hardware query - Sun mouse adapters]

Gabriel Rocha grocha at neutraldomain.org
Fri Aug 3 10:24:04 UTC 2001

,----[ On Fri, Aug 03, at 11:07AM, Postill, Robert wrote: ]--------------
| I tried this with some recent purchases and ended up getting a Belkin
| adapter box for the keyboard, mouse and monitor for about ?100.  The problem
| with that unit was graphics as you'd often get flicker and to do a Stop+A
| sequence was impossible for me.  So in short I couldn't find one when I
| wanted one either I'm afraid.

We had a Rose Electronics KVM switch at work, it worked flawlessly for
suns. They were expensive though, I think, not sure. Belkin's dont
support sun stuff unless you get the higher end stuff. But the Type 6
keyboard and mouse is a sure bet, I got the ones I have here from my
ultra 5's and I use the two keyboards and mice on all my suns, from
IPC's to Ultra 5's. --Gabe

--
"It's not brave, if you're not scared."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk