[Gllug] Bounced Mail to Gllug

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Wed Aug 22 10:46:44 UTC 2001

Yeah but it shouldn't bounce it to the actualy sender, but only to gllug.

Is this another Microsoft doesn't adhere to any standard and screws up the
simplest things somehow again?

Tushar

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 09:59:37AM +0100, John Lee wrote:
> Exchange server upgrade not going to plan. Sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> regards
> jrlee

|                 Turtle Networks Ltd.                 |
|  Monarch House, Victoria Road, London W3 6UR         |
|  Tel: (020) 8992 7008     |  Fax: (020) 8992 7017    |
|  www.turtle.net           |  tjoshi at turtle.net       |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk