[Gllug] Gllug on IRC ?

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Wed Aug 29 22:45:53 UTC 2001

What about some open source messaging?

I am happy (as I am sure would many others) to set up a jabber server.

I like jabber because you do not have to rely upon a central host
(witness MSN messaging going down for a week and losing data).  It works
in a distributed manner using DNS very similar to mail (hence my jabber
address is also xander at harkness.co.uk)

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk