[Gllug] How do they manage it? (IT recruitment agencies)

bredroll at irwin.dsh.org.uk bredroll at irwin.dsh.org.uk
Wed Aug 8 17:42:48 UTC 2001

average spec in my house is 180mhz, (linux is just fine)

i find clients i work with often have averages of 750mhz machines as
deskstations, i would say in these cases antivirus stuff doesnt slow them down,
windows me/2000 does, and office does a good job of burning cpu cycles like
theres no tomorrw.

bredroll

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk