[Gllug] How do they manage it? (IT recruitment agencies)

Jim Cheetham jim at gonzul.org
Fri Aug 10 15:36:28 UTC 2001

> >I dont know other peoples experience but in mine anti-virus s/w tends to
> >slow the computer down something chronic, esp on some applications like M$
> >visual source safe.  I dont use them anymore.

Every time you get an attachment you don't like, send back a notice that
your anti-virus system detected a virus in their data, and ask them to
re-send. Repeat until they go to plain text.

The anti-virus system? You.
The virus? A Microsoft data format
The result? They will probably stop talking to you. This may or may not be
a good thing.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk