[Gllug] Mailbox rule

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Thu Aug 30 16:13:21 UTC 2001

Hi,

I have decided to get ADSL from Mailbox. They recently reduced their
prices and their tech staff *know* what they're doing (OMG).

They're also the only ISP I have spoken to who will give me the reverse
DNS I want on a USB ADSL service. Further, they have told me several
things I didn't know about the Speedtouch kit, they don't impose any
service restrictions, and a whole lot more.

It's times like this that you just have to smile :)

* jcm bounces...and the world around him feels it.

--jcm

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk