[Gllug] svgalibs and emulators

jim jim at madeira.physiol.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Aug 17 15:15:05 UTC 2001

On Thu, 16 Aug 2001, William Palfreman wrote:
> I've been playing with spectemu Spectrum emulator using svgalibs (i.e. I
> chose not to run it in X) and I noticed that the emulator halts when I
> switch virtual consoles

I believe that that's a feature of svgalib: the application can choose to
be suspended when virtual consoles are switched or to continue running. It
might be possible to detect that the Speccy is loading or doing something
else boring or interactive and allow it to continue in the background if
this is the case, but it's been a while since I've done anything with
svgalib.

jim
--
http://madeira.physiol.ucl.ac.uk/people/jim/
"... I naturally gravitated to London, that great cesspool into which all the

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk