[Gllug] OT: Just probing the job market in London

Robin.Cannings at arm.com Robin.Cannings at arm.com
Fri Aug 17 15:16:29 UTC 2001

Loot worked for me (ish) - have a flat near the city although I work in
Maidenhead (other half works in London), managed it fairly cheap (honest) -
£910 a month.
- Believe it or not that is a cheap rent round here - saved about 2-300 off
the standard asking price by avoiding the agencies.
Only problem is that to be in with a chance you need to pay to get the
early bird type stuff before it gets in the paper.

Rob

Robin Cannings                                       robin.cannings at arm.com
System Administrator
ARM Ltd

                    Tushar Joshi
                    <tjoshi at lonix        To:     gllug at linux.co.uk
                    .org.uk>             cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: [Gllug] OT: Just probing the job market in London
                    gllug-admin at l
                    inux.co.uk

                    17/08/2001
                    14:48
                    Please
                    respond to
                    gllug

www.loot.com?

Tushar

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 02:47:00PM +0100, John Clement wrote:
> http://www.rentamatic.com
>
> http://www.findaproperty.co.uk
>
> Both suffer the over priced symptoms, but seem ok.
>

> JC

|                 Turtle Networks Ltd.                 |
|  Monarch House, Victoria Road, London W3 6UR         |
|  Tel: (020) 8992 7008     |  Fax: (020) 8992 7017    |
|  www.turtle.net           |  tjoshi at turtle.net       |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk