[Gllug] Mozilla on Redhat 7.1

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 10 07:06:42 UTC 2001

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Andy Smith uttered the following:
> On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 08:26:56PM +0100, Nix wrote:
>> You must run `regchrome', `regxpcom' and `regExport' as the user who
>> owns the /usr/lib/mozilla directory.
>
> Thanks, that did actually work, but I'll not bother.  If I wanted to
> put up with that kind of suckage I'd not be using Linux in the first
> place.

Personally, I think that the niceness of Galeon makes me willing to put
up with a slightly silly install process.

If you're so purist, might I recommend that you come and fix the GCC
installation process? It's just as broken, especially when building
cross-compilers :( I hope you don't use GCC or anything generated with
it either ;)

--
`It's all about bossing computers around. Users have to say "please".
Programmers get to say "do what I want NOW or the hard disk gets it".'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk