[Gllug] Code Red worm sleeps?

jim jim at madeira.physiol.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 1 13:48:51 UTC 2001

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, The Flying Hamster wrote:
> http://markl.tech.ftech.net/codered.php3

Thanks for that. Nice curve.

> but it's not at a level which I'm interested in yet.

It's certainly not the doomsday scenario that was predicted. I've still
only had the one. From an epidemiological point of view, what sort of
proportion of the population would need to be vulnerable for it to take
off properly, I wonder?

jim
--
http://madeira.physiol.ucl.ac.uk/people/jim/
"... I naturally gravitated to London, that great cesspool into which all the

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk