[Gllug] Wordperfect 8 and Redhat 7.1

mark.stern at nw4.demon.co.uk mark.stern at nw4.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 1 13:58:02 UTC 2001

Hello,

I am currently migrating from Definite 7.0 to Redhat 7.1.
Both systems are installed on the same hard drive. Word Perfect 8
is installed under /usr/local on a separate hard drive, accessible
from both systems. It works fine, under Definite. However,
when I tye to use it from Redhat, I get the following:

[mark at nw4 mark]$ /usr/local/wp8/wpbin/xwp &
[1] 1127
[mark at nw4 mark]$ bash: /usr/local/wp8/wpbin/xwp: No such file or directory
ls -l /usr/local/wp8/wpbin/xwp
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root      8009812 Dec 26  2000 /usr/local/wp8/wpbin/xwp
[1]+  Exit 127                /usr/local/wp8/wpbin/xwp
[mark at nw4 mark]$

Does anybody have any idea what is going on?

Thanks in advance,

Mark Stern

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk