[Gllug] Mozilla on Redhat 7.1

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Wed Aug 8 10:39:03 UTC 2001

Hi,

I maybe talking windows here but doesn't an odd number at the end of a
version mean unstable development version maybe if you downloaded 0.9.2
it may be more stable.  I have been running Mozilla 0.8 something or
other on Debian stable for a few days now with only 1 crash.

Cheers Jim

"Selfishness is not doing what you want to do. It's making other people
do what you want to do."

Oscar Wilde

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk