[Gllug] V92 Modems & FRIACO/ Surftime

bredroll bredroll at atari.org
Sun Aug 5 21:26:45 UTC 2001

i hate that word....  FRIACO!

anyhoo, friaco does not support kflex. thats what they said to me when i
said i could not connect with my standard (non kflex) 56k modem that i had
been using for 6 months with them,

my advice is to seek a friaco isp other thatn force9 / pulsnet. they are
being ruthless with many aspects of business,

i have a legal argument with them at the moment, several times i have been
fobbed off from thier phone lines with 'oh no not you again, sorry but im
not wasting my time again (click beeeep)'

in excess of 900 people have reported plusnet to trading standards
authorities over the uk within the last 4 months.

run while you still can!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk