[Gllug] How do they manage it? (IT recruitment agencies)

Jackson, Harry HJackson at colt-telecom.com
Mon Aug 13 11:26:02 UTC 2001

We must not forget, the water has to be salty that it gets submerged in and
the rain has got to be acidic otherwise its pointless. Someone also needs to
stand in  front of it and spray it with 70mph (90mph in reality but I am a
law abiding citizen) small projectiles ;-)

COLT Telecommunications
Registered in England No. 2452736
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
Tel. 020 7390 3900

relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.  Any view or opinions expressed are those of
the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk