[Gllug] How do they manage it? (IT recruitment agencies)

David Irvine co2cool at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 18:49:16 UTC 2001

matthew at thenut.demon.co.uk wrote:
> On 13 Aug, home at alexhudson.com wrote:
>
>>Is your definition of rust-free "able to withstand rain, puddles, being left
>>outside all it's life and the occasional flood/stream", or "must complete a
>>10-year run of being fully submersed and then left in an oxygen tent on
>>half-hour cycles with no noticeable damage" ?

The problems that cause rust and damage to cars from my experience isnt
the wind or rain, its the chips from lose stones that break through the
paintwork/zinc galvanised part and cause the metal to rust and damage by
owners reverse parking into other solid objects etc.  This is also like
computers,

if you leave your computer on all day but don't use it, it will
withstand quite a  bit, but if you overload it with data or do something
downright stupid to it well its bound to break.

/D

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk