[Gllug] Star Office

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 09:49:49 UTC 2001

You can either edit your menus and put in in favourites as a user or
login as root and place it where you will.  (sawfish) I think that the
menus in enlightenment may be a bit more flexible for users.

You could also again in sawfish right click on a menu and add a
'launcher' and put the path there.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk