[Gllug] [OT] toys

john.hearns at framestore.co.uk john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Fri Aug 10 09:32:21 UTC 2001

Straying wildly off topic...

Bruce Richardson wrote:

> I have encountered boards which, having had a pci vga card in use, refuse
> to see the agp card under any circumstances no matter what the "Init
> Display first" setting is in the BIOS.   Urrgh.  Sometimes I find myself
> playing "Mr Potato Head" with a whole roomful of components, mobos etc

Aha! At last! I've been blind for so long.
Here at last we have the model for open source software to make money.
(Another point discussed at length by Ted T'so last night).

What we need is... a new line of GLLUG toys!
Bruce Richardson as Mr. Potato Head.

(all right... I've laid myself open to this one.
What toy am I going to be then...)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk