[Gllug] dont worry about this :-)

bredroll at irwin.dsh.org.uk bredroll at irwin.dsh.org.uk
Wed Aug 8 17:30:49 UTC 2001

ordinarily i would agree, but a week ago some git at plusnet tried to 'limit'
my mail going through his precious smtpd (preventing anything to
gllug at linux.co.uk from getting posted) . this procmail recipie was part of a
return address mangling thingee i made, ie,. outgoings went to a server i have
a shell on, addressed to ne with subject gllug#linux.co.uk##subject which then
did stuff on reciept and posted it to the list making sure responses still came
to me unless reply-to was used :-)

i suppose i could have just posted a real message :-) but i would have deprived
you all of this mild entertainment

Ian

,

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk