[Gllug] Off Topic ( WAS (How do they manage it? (IT recruitment a gencies)))

Simon Stewart sms at digital-science.net
Mon Aug 13 14:47:26 UTC 2001

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 02:28:27PM +0100, Jackson, Harry wrote:
> [...]

<snip "Harry invites us all to his private dream land">

> 	Sorry its Monday and I'm getting a bit carried away. JAVA

The coffee or the well known programming language? If the latter, I'm
giving up on my quest to learn more about JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC and a
heap of other abbreviativions, all of which feature the letter 'J' :))

> Forgive the few additions to the Oxford Vocabyourlarllie

Forgiven. The image of banks needing to reinforce the reinforced glass
to protect the diamond tipped scribers[1] and richocheting titanium
cheque books more than makes up for it. Right up there with Rolf
Harris performing emergency resuscitation using only a wobble board
and a didgeredoo.[2]

Cheers,

Simon

[1] Pens, surely?
[2] Don't ask. Just don't ask.

--
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk