[Gllug] Slightly but not quite off topic

Jackson, Harry HJackson at colt-telecom.com
Mon Aug 13 14:30:29 UTC 2001

Hi all, couple of questions

1.
	Does anyone have any experience with using cygwin to get postgres
onto a windows box.

2.
	 I am unable to use my machine for anything at home other than OU
(Delta Force, I got my first taste of this on novaworld on Saturday and I am
going to buy it). Also has anyone got any cheap PC's reasonable spec or
basics with good upgrade potential (humble student ;-)  as I require one or
several because I have not reinstalled Linux for about two months due to the
lack of resources and I am getting withdrawal symptoms.

3.
	I have said this before but If anyone wants a Mac LCII I have got
one if you can collect it, its in working order complete with camera battery
for the Bios.

4.
	Would anyone on the list be interested in a BBC this is just a
question not an offer the guy would not give it away he's as tight as a
ducks arse and would rather it lay in the loft. I cannot imagine anyone
actually wanting one although a quick look on the net proved me wrong.

Regards;
Harry Jackson.

COLT Telecommunications
Registered in England No. 2452736
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
Tel. 020 7390 3900

relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.  Any view or opinions expressed are those of
the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk