[Gllug] Email client for X

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 4 09:02:45 UTC 2001

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, matthew at thenut.demon.co.uk said:
> Debian's UK mirror seems pretty good right now, you can get it from:
> ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/pool/main/t/tkrat/tkrat_2.0.1.orig.tar.gz
>
> And before the cries of 'Eww no! Debian!' abound, that is the *source*
> there is nothing debian specific in there.

And I'm really glad Debian have got that, too; when original soure
repositories are down or wobbly, Debian often proves useful.

(Sometimes even its diffs prove useful, like to find out what the hell
they did to make glibc compile without crashing on the sparc. I curse
the glibc team for releasing a libc that won't compile with *any*
released GCC... even 2.95.4-from-CVS-trunk seems to have trouble.)

--
`It's all about bossing computers around. Users have to say "please".
Programmers get to say "do what I want NOW or the hard disk gets it".'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk