[Gllug] Skylarov segment on Newsnight

Simon Bunker sibunks at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 00:43:02 UTC 2001

http:
> > streaming does work, but it's very dodgy....
>
> So much the better. You have the kernel source; use tcpdump to determins
> some unique features of the Real{Video|Audio} stream, hack the kernel to
> detect that stream nad dump it off somewhere.

Ok I guess if you are deterined enough anything is possible - sounds a
little excessive to me though :o) when you could just pay less than 20 quid.
That is why paid for software exists - convenience. (saying that I wouldn't
pay to be spammed to death by Real Networks so maybe not the best
examples...)

Simon
http://www.rendermania.com/
UIN 11123737