[Gllug] GRUB

bredroll bredroll at atari.org
Tue Aug 7 00:35:47 UTC 2001

Hi,

i would suggest. (isnt ie5 still crap on any platform?)

1) nt4 (sp6 ie4 + ie5) & netscrape 4 & 6, mozilla ,
   win98 (ie4 + ie5) & netscrape 4 & 6, mozilla,
   linux & netscrape 4 & 6, mozilla, gaelion, lynx, w3m, emacs, Xemacs
         (wine + ie3?) konqueror, mozaic, chimera, staroffice

2) OS/2 (whatever)
   dos, (arachne)
   win2k with ie5 & netscrape 4 & 6, mozilla

3) BeOS (???),
   win2k with aol (vomit)

4) mac
   netscape
   + magic mac with CAB & Adamas? :-)

+ qnx on floppy

i dont think you can run 2 win2000/me on one pc.

if you think pc 1 is getting a bit full your mac could run the linux
installation.

bredroll

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk