[Gllug] Fwd: Re: [L2E] Routers {CISCO}

Andre Newman andre at walkabout.compulink.co.uk
Sat Aug 11 11:01:21 UTC 2001

On Saturday 11 August 2001 07:51, you wrote:
> As regards kit,
> I would suggest that you look at Extreme Networks rather
> tan Cisco.
> Probably one of their Summit range would suit.

Seconded, Extreme kit is excellent, robust and (relatively) simple to
configure compared to Cisco anyway.

> For getting the kit in and configured,
> I highly, highly recommend a company called K-Net Telindus.
> http://www.k-net.co.uk

Again seconded, I've done many big projects with Telindus (Knet) over the
last 5 years and very happy with them.

Andre

Just a happy customer who likes Extreme cos it works and doesn't like Cisco
cos it doesn't (in my environment).

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk