[Gllug] OT: Just probing the job market in London

sean at uncertainty.org.uk sean at uncertainty.org.uk
Tue Aug 14 20:58:07 UTC 2001

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 01:14:47PM -0700, Gabriel Rocha wrote:
> What do you guys think of the job market out there? I live in the US and
> would like to make the move to Europe and I really like London, so I am
> looking around and checking on markets. I have 4 years experience with
> security and Admin, multiple unices and third party firewalls and
> switches/routers. Is there room for someone like that out there? --gabe

the market seems a lot tougher than it was just a few months ago
- but I haven't been looking to move so I don't really know...

plenty of websites with job offers last time I looked.

what is worth bearing in mind is that London housing costs are really
high so I'd advise checking out general cost of living.

--

Sean

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk